Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March IPSY Glam Bag

My March IPSY bag came and as always it filled me with a little (okay a lot) of joy.  Here is what came in my March bag:
                                           

Here is all that was included:

A supercute bag by klari for ipsy.  According to the bag, "the print of this exclusive ipsy makeup bag is a selection from artist Klari Reis' geography-based series, "Street Anatomy," and showcases San Fransisco, CA.  To view more from Klari visit her website at www.klariart.com."  I think it is super cute, and wonder if this is a trend ipsy is going to continue.  

Nicole by OPI Roughles collection nail polish which doesn't require a top coat in "On What Grounds?"  I haven't tried this yet but by the looks of the bottle it looks like it has has a sand-like finish.  The color is a really pretty turqouise color and I'm excited to try it.  I think it's going to be a great summer color.

PACIFICA Indian Coconut Nectar Body Butter which claims to be an intensely moisturizing cream with skin loving naturals.  It says it's a "a warm blend of sultry fresh coconut and delicate creamy vanilla."  It is 100% vegan and cruelty free.  The smell is weird.  It smells divine coming out of the bottle but weird when it hits your hands.  Like a weird all natural bathroom cleaner.  I will definitely be trashing this sample or re-gifting it.  

be a ... bombshell eyeshadow quad in bora bora.  The colors included in the quad are Starlet, Bora Bora, Risky Business, and Rock Bottom.  They are all very vibrant colors and will look great come summer.  (BTW if you are a be a...bombshell lover or have ever wanted to try it get thee to that website now!  With ipsy they are running 40% off your entire purchase plus a free lip color!)

Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie lipstick in Get Ready which is a dark pink/light mauve color.  I love all of Bare Minerals products (excluding their foundation) so I'm excited to try this product out.  And as a bonus, if you order from Bare Minerals this month through the end of April and use your ipsy code you get a free sample of their Lash Domination mascara and free shipping.  

I can't wait to try the makeup and nail polish.  The three products together (lip, eye, and nail) will make a super cute summer ensemble with a white or cream colored dress and turquoise and brown accessories.  

Can't wait to see what IPSY brings me for April!

3 comments:

  1. I am so anxious for my Ipsy bag. Not that I am home to get it. The only thing we got the same is the Moxie Lipstick. I'd love to hear how the shadow and the nail polish is. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this looks fab! They don't do them in England or the UK or whatever. But that lotion smells weird and tbh I am not seeing San Francisco in that!! But its all art and I still like it :-)

    ReplyDelete