Sunday, June 29, 2014

Fab Fit Fun Subscription Box

Hey Guys! I know I have been MIA lately. Life just got ahold of me and was literally holding me down. But I am back and ready to get back to sharing some of my favorite things with you. And what better way to start than with a fabulous subscription box. With summer already here, it is almost time for Fab Fit Fun (FFF) to send out their summer box.

Have you jumped on the FFF VIP subscription box bandwagon yet? If not you should. It is hands down my favorite subscription box. You get great full size products every season and it is only $49.99 per box. It is def worth the price. The spring box came with over $215 dollars’ worth of products. With the new summer box coming out shortly, I thought I would let you know what all came in the Spring Box:


Kai Perfume Oil which values at $48: It smells delicious and comes in a convenient roll on vial that you can take with you on the go. 

Cover FX SPF 30 Protection Primer which values at $38: This primer is very hydrating and I could tell that it extended the wear of my makeup.

Merrithew Mini Stability Ball and DVD which values at $28.94: How awesome is it to get a workout with your box. What more could you ask for?!

Dermasuri Deep Exfoliating Mitt which values at $19.99: This mitt is amazing for exfoliating. Totally recommended!

Cult Gaia Turband which values at $48: I loved this. It was so cute, and it has a wire so it helps to shape the band and keep it in place all day.

Oscar Blandi Pronto Dry Shampoo Invisible Spray which values at $25: I was really excited to get this because I had been wanting to try Oscar Blandi products for a while, but they are a little on the expensive side, so when this came in my kit I jumped on it. It works wonders. Def worth the price. I may be buying more of their products in the near future.

Level Naturals Shower Bombs which values at $7.99: These are little flower shaped bombs that you drop in the bottom of your shower and they bring an aroma that really makes it feel as if you are having a spa experience right in your very own shower!

The Better Chip Spinach and Kale with Sea Salt which values at $1.99: These were surprisingly good. I wasn’t sure how I would feel about them, but they were really tasty. Now I just need to find out where to buy them.

So now that you know all of the awesomeness that comes in these boxes, sign up to get your summer box at https://vip.fabfitfun.com/index.php?subscribe=skipped. I promise with the past ones I have received you will not be disappointed. It is a whole lot of value for only $49.99 a season!

No comments:

Post a Comment